May has been a busy month for us at ASE. We recently held a Whiskey Around The World Tasting featuring over 25 whiskies at a real estate brokerage event. ASE brought their top mixologist in for a team building mixology event at Tom Colicchio’s restaurant Riverpark for a group of international executives. Then we took a booth at The Big Game Experience showcasing vendors for the upcoming 2014 Super Bowl.
Then we took a booth at The Big Game Experience showcasing vendors for the upcoming 2014 Super Bowl.
Looking forward to an even busier summer with a spirits tasting coming up in June at the NASDAQ.
We had close to 1000 wines in this years wine competition. These competitions give us access to a wide range of beer, wine and spirits for our tasting experiences.
Adam Levy our Founder has taken an additional role as Contributing Editor for Beer, Wine & Spirits for Bar Biz Magazine. Bar Biz is one of top voices in the liquor trade magazine world highlighting trends and issues for bar and nightclub owners.
December was a busy month for us as it always is with the personal and corporate parties we participate in. Here we held a Vodka tasting party at a private party in Midtown on the 67th floor. Guests were able to sample 12+ American Craft and International Vodkas including ones produced from apple, honey, grain and more.
Wow. A lot has happened since we last wrote in our blog. Hands will be slapped by the marketing people for not making an effort here. So here is a quick rundown of our past interesting events.
– American Craft Spirits Tasting for Range Rover
– Team Building Mixology experience for numerous companies including a large legal firm, wedding party, technology company and more.
– Wine pairing dinners including small plates and seven course meals. Themes have been different regions to simply the best wine in your budget!
– Walk around spirits tasting with five different spirit categories
– Craft Beer tastings, dinners and more
– New York International Spirits Competition enters its third year. New York International Wine Competition held its 2nd Annual with the third scheduled for May 2013. The 2nd Annual New York International Beer Competition will be February 2013.
– Preparing for Biz Bash 2012 in New York
We were honored to participate again in the annual AFR Event for meeting and trade professionals that was held at Chelsea Piers. We had a great table of spirits to taste on the boat.
We apologize for not updating the news section more. It was such a busy time of year at the end of 2010. There were numerous holiday and corporate tasting events. We also had the New York International Spirits Competition which will be held again in October 2011 and now we are preparing for the New York International Wine Competition for May 2011. Both of these competitions allow us to discover new wines and spirits to bring to your next event. Everyone is always searching for the next big thing…We bring that to you!
September is a busy month for our team.
September 28th we are organizing with the Rye House a special 4 course dinner with 5 whiskies and 5 craft beers from around the world. We are celebrating NYC Craft Beer Week Tickets are available to purchase at the restaurant or call 212-255-7260 or order online here
Stay tuned for our future events!